200-Hour Teacher Training in Edwards, CO
This Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training program is appropriate for both aspiring teachers and committed yogis with a minimum of two years practicing yoga who are looking to deepen their experience of yoga. This rich training begins at the source and roots of yogic tradition, and unfolds progressively as a means to understand its modern context, and teach from a place of relevance and connection.
Over the course of these modules, you will learn how to teach artful yoga classes through a study of yoga philosophy and texts, anatomy, energetics, Sanskrit, progressive sequencing, hands-on assists, sourcing and weaving theme and cultivating your voice in a safe and supportive collective. This comprehensive program will empower teachers with a broad and deep base from which to live and confidently teach the flow of yoga to all with skill, creativity, confidence and authenticity.
Students must have 2 years of a current and consistent yoga practice.
PROGRAM DATES:Aug 11-13
STEP 2: Complete an APPLICATION
STEP 3: Submit your DEPOSIT & REGISTRATION
$2450 - Includes a $500 non-refundable deposit. An installments plan is available at checkout!
- 180 contact hours + 20 non-contact hours (reading, writing and final exam)
- Individualized teaching feedback and recommendations
- Julia's classes at MSY at no extra charge for the duration of the training
- Family and community for life
- Alumni discounts at CSOY
- Main Branches of Yoga in Hindu Philosophy
- Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika & Other Key Texts
- Evolution of Modern Postural Yoga
- The Language of Yoga: Sanskrit
- Family Tree of Asanas
- Anatomy of Hatha Yoga
- Alignment & Assists
- Common Injuries & Conditions
- SUBTLE BODY
- The Koshas
- The Panchavayus: Movements of Prana
- Bandhas & Pranayama
- Vinyasa Krama
- Evolutionary Sequencing
- Integrating Bhava: Incorporating the Subtle
- Languaging & Theming
- Class Preparation & Music
- Business of Teaching Yoga
- Teaching Practicum Lab & Feedback